[Libreoffice-qa] Reminder: LibreOffice Bugzilla Migration will happen next Saturday (Jan 24th)

V Stuart Foote VStuart.Foote at utsa.edu
Sun Jan 18 20:09:17 PST 2015

Robinson, *,

So until migration is "underway", our existing credential's have been
copied--but are not functional.

At what point can we actually set our password  on the tdf instance of
bugzilla?  Currently the reset is referring the dialog back to fdo--a little
confusing.  When should we attempt a login?

As is, have not yet been able to login to the tdf BZ instance--assuming that
is intended.

Stuart