[Libreoffice-qa] Reminder: LibreOffice Bugzilla Migration will happen next Saturday (Jan 24th)

bfoman bfo.bugmail at spamgourmet.com
Thu Jan 22 10:03:35 PST 2015

Hi!
I hope that migrated FDO Bugzilla 4.4.5 will be promptly upgraded to 4.4.7
released on 21st of January (security update).
Also I hope that a test version using Bugzilla 5.0rc1 will be set up as this
version will be released in 2015 and have many new features - REST
interface, API keys, ability to tag bug comments and more:
http://www.bugzilla.org/releases/5.0/release-notes.html#feat
Best regards.
BTW: Would be great to utilize tdf.io to get Short URLs directly from
Bugzilla. bit.ly example extension from the Mozilla instance:
https://github.com/mozilla/webtools-bmo-bugzilla/tree/master/extensions/Bitly