[Libreoffice-qa] [LibreOffice Bugzilla Migration] We're done! Please visit the new site to reset your password!

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 22:31:43 PST 2015

Hi Guys,

> On Sun, 25 Jan 2015 13:25:38 +0100, bfoman
> <bfo.bugmail at spamgourmet.com> wrote:

>> Time to clean the database from FDO leftovers (keywords, unrelated
>> series,
>> etc.).
>
> +1. we really need to remove a lot of those useless keywords and add
> some that are nore useful.
>
> morevoer I'd like to have specific attachment default extension types,
> like .odt, .ods, .doc, .docx, .xls and .xlsx which are commonly
> attached by users and commonly mislabeled.
Let's take things one step at a time. Right now it's basically just a
couple people doing A LOT of work. So the enhancements will have to wait.

@Robinson - should we add a new product (bugzilla) so that these kinds
of enhancement requests can be added? As I said several times already,
thanks for your work here (and the other people who did so much work).

Best,
Joel