[Libreoffice-qa] And then there were two...
bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 00:54:50 PST 2015
Bugzilla Products Table (bug counts):
Impress Remote - 1
LibreOffice - 33642
I've stubbed-in the basics for the Impress Remote product. Before we
jump in and move-over all of the bugs, let's get our ducks in a row
and our fields set up properly.
1) Are we missing any version #'s?
(Should those all be 'X.y.z alpha' or 'X.y.z final' ? Looks like
that's the naming convention so far, right Cloph?)
2) What Components should this product have?
Here's a start:
3) What's the difference between the Android and iOS ports?
NOTE: Both Android and iOS have been added to the 'OS' field (this is
a global field for all products). Please set this field when
migrating-over bug reports.
4) FirefoxOS? There's some code in there... have we ever built it?
5) How about the Pebble remote? Should this have its own component?
(Gülşah: you're the expert here :-)
QA Engineer - The Document Foundation
LibreOffice Community Outreach Herald
qubit at libreoffice.org
More information about the Libreoffice-qa