[Libreoffice-qa] And then there were two...

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 04:31:02 PST 2015

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 6:49 AM, Gülşah Köse <gulsah.1004 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> 2) What Components should this product have?
>
> - Installation
> - Connection
> - Pebble
> - Android
> - iOS
> - FirefoxOS

I was under the impression that there was some shared code between
Android and iOS, but it sounds like each app is separate, so
(theoretically) they could be separate products. At least for now,
I've made up Components for each one: 'Android app', 'iOS app', etc.
Hopefully those names will help clue-in users that there is a
difference between each product.

Now that leaves an open question about how we should handle version
numbers. (I guess we can use the same #s for each app; there just
won't be correlation between the apps as to what a particular number
means in terms of functionality)

Best,
--R

--