[Libreoffice-qa] suggestion for weekly-bug-summary

bfoman bfo.bugmail at spamgourmet.com
Sat Jan 31 06:12:34 PST 2015

jmadero wrote
> and try to figure out how that
> page is generated. I tried....couldn't find it for the life of me :-/

Hi!
It is quite easy - it is implemented as Extension. The page template is
extensions/WeeklyBugSummary/template/en/default/pages/weekly-bug-summary.html.tmpl.
The code with SQL queries is extensions/WeeklyBugSummary/Extension.pm.
Best regards.
BTW: I would like to see Bugzilla custom changes announcements (with
rationale when needed) somewhere else than only in git repo at
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=bugzilla.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/tdf-4.4.6.