[Libreoffice-qa] Unable to set ux-advise bugs to NEW in new bugzilla

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 23:26:26 PST 2015

On Sun, Feb 1, 2015 at 8:11 AM, Joel Madero <jmadero.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> So - just my two cents here. I'm not a big fan of changing our workflow
> - ours works, mostly everyone is happy, devs seem to get it, QA gets it,
> documentation explains it, etc... etc... it's kind of like "why reinvent
> what already works."

Sure -- it's the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" school of thought :-)

One motivator here is that Bugzilla isn't a static project, so as they
innovate and make tweaks over time, it may become easier for us to
change along with them, rather than stand still. For the time being, I
don't see any strong reason why we need to change, but it's just
something for us to keep in mind.

--R

--
Robinson Tryon