[Libreoffice-qa] Start Center

Terrence Enger tenger at iseries-guru.com
Thu Jul 23 19:51:00 PDT 2015

Hi, All,

A couple of questions about the Start Centre, if I may ...

(1) Starting with the dbgutil bibisect repo version
    2015-07-10, the shortcut keys in the left pane are no
    longer underscored, and it is necessary to qualify the
    shortcut keys with <Alt>+.  Is this change intentional?
    Windows (daily build, 2015-07-23) does not have this
    change.

(2) The keys <up-arrow> and <down-arrow> move the selection,
    indicated by a fine outline, through the options in the
    top part of the left pane.  This seems to have been the
    case since the introduction of the left pane, in Start
    Center, but I somehow expected to be able to select the
    "Create" options this way.  Am I wrong to be surprised?

Thanks,
Terry.