[Libreoffice-qa] Minutes of ESC call: 2015-07-23

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Jul 24 05:28:24 PDT 2015

On Thu, 2015-07-23 at 17:21 +0200, Jan Holesovsky wrote:
>     + increase availble disk for crash-test VM136 (Cloph/Caolan)
>         [ cloph awaiting more info - what layout is needed ]
>         [ Caolan guessed by the needs on his local machine, no need
> to do
>           anything ATM, will get back to Cloph ]

Yeah, no action required after all. I estimated poorly based on my own
pile of documents which is much larger than the total number of
refreshed get-bugzilla-by-mimetype outputs.

So crashtesting document store is refreshed and new crashtesting run
has completed with sufficient left-over space to provide a good cushion
for a long time to come.

C.