[Libreoffice-qa] Recruiting Tactics

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Wed Jul 29 14:29:21 PDT 2015

Hi Joel,

Joel Madero wrote on 29-07-15 19:36:

> Other ideas appreciated.

Thanks for bringing this forward and your efforts on the topic!
Additionally to the ideas you mentioned, it might work out fine (in a
part of the cases) when people that are relatively new in BugZilla, and
report an issue, are appreciated for their work and ideas, also if it
may not be perfect. I would expect that friendly guidance of people that
show up themselves, is a key factor in success of development to attract
contributors too. People of course always contribute as they like and by
the possibilities wrt time. The second thing is one we cannot influence.
The first is.

Ciao,
Cor

--