[Libreoffice-qa] 50 max bibisect repository

Matthew J. Francis mjay.francis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 23:43:26 PDT 2015

On 03/06/2015 08:56, Terrence Enger wrote:
> Hi, All,
>
> I was really excited to see the 50 max bibisect repository appear on
> the wiki page "How to bibisect".
>
> However, im my (chroot to) debian-sid environment, soffice.bin fails
> for lack of librtmp.so.0.  debian-sid offers librtmp1 but not
> librtmp0.

According to some discussion of this on IRC last night, the problem is
that the bundled curl had an unnoticed (and unneeded) dependency on the
old librtmp.

I don't have the relevant Debian to check, but it was suggested that the
solution as a user is to manually install the librtmp0 from wheezy.

(Michael Stahl already committed a fix to the source to eliminate that
requirement; the solution for any future bibisect builds of historical
versions is apparently not to have librtmp-dev installed)

Let me know if that fixes the problem for you

Regards
Matthew Francis