[Libreoffice-qa] daily dbgutil bibisect: Calc fails since 2015-06-05

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Thu Jun 11 03:34:43 PDT 2015

On 06/11/2015 12:14 PM, Alexander Thurgood wrote:
> Le 11/06/2015 09:58, Lyubomir Yotov a écrit :
>> I have the same issue with this on FreeBSD 10.1.
>> Have you managed to find a workaround?
>
> This is now fixed for me on OSX with current master.

...so it might have been
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=2b121ad11a4e465bff94816513f6e390061aa811>
"Fix Mac OS X install names of external liborcus."

Though it would be interesting to learn whether the problem still
persists on FreeBSD.  (A similar problem with liborcus---against which
the sc library links---has been fixed for Linux with
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=371cc81bd9ccbfbed25f810e70899c044280349e>
"external/liborcus: Fix Linux RPATH," but that was more of a cosmetic
nature and shouldn't have caused loading of the sc library to fail.)