[Libreoffice-qa] Win 64 bit builds are available! Windows 10 tests especially appreciated!

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 09:59:45 PDT 2015

Hi all,

A big thanks to cloph for providing our latest Win 64bit native
builds. With the release of Windows 10 coming up very soon, we'd like
to get as much testing done as possible with our 5.0 pre-release
beta and (soon) RC builds.

Please find the 5.0.0 Beta 3 builds on our dev-builds server:
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/win/x86_64/?C=N;O=D

Remember: The devs have requested that we test the addressbook
integration bits, as those have been changed on Win 10 (Thunderbird ->
mork)

Thanks,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon
QA Engineer - The Document Foundation
qubit at libreoffice.org
802-379-9482 | IRC: colonelqubit on Freenode