[Libreoffice-qa] Issues with Display of Dialogs of 5.0-beta2

Terrence Enger tenger at iseries-guru.com
Fri Jun 12 10:05:13 PDT 2015

On Fri, 2015-06-12 at 17:28 +0200, Andreas Mantke wrote:

> I installed the beta3 now and deleted my LibreOffice-dev user profile.
> The dialogue for Text displays fine now, but if I call the paragraph
> dialog instead (context menu) I get the issue again.
>
> I tried again a second time (after deleting the profile again) with the
> paragraph dialogue directly and get the rendering issue with that dialog
> too.

Hmm.  I think it is time to file a bug report through our bug tracker
<https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/>; you will need to create a user
account.  "How to Report Bugs in LibreOffice"
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugReport> will provide
general guidance.

The level of detail that you write in your "steps to reproduce" is
important: it may allow people (like me) who are not very familiar
with Impress to move the bug report along.

Please add me, lo_bugs at iseries-guru.com, to the "cc" of the report.

Thank you for helping us out.
Terry,