[Libreoffice-qa] Collabora LibreOffice Vanilla QA on OSX

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 04:01:22 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Just a heads up to say that I won't / can't / don't have the time /
energy to QA LibreOffice Vanilla for OSX as released by Collabora - I
barely have time enough to try and keep the unconfirmed bug count down
on OSX, without having  to deal with a version that is apparently built
differently.

As an aside, what exactly is the expectation here ? At the moment, I am
trying to understand whether this is going to become a permanent fixture
of the landscape, a bit like NeoOffice (to which I donate once a year,
but take no interest in the project otherwise), or is it a try out to
see if the business model is worth pursuing ? What effect will that have
on the TDF build in the long term ?

So many questions... ;-)

Alex