[Libreoffice-qa] problem; help request

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 15:07:37 PDT 2015

Hi Kenneth -

This mailing list is actually for contributors dealing with quality
assurance. You'll likely want to ask the user mailing list - more people
monitor that with a wider response. You list a whole list of issues and
it's usually hard to get responses with "meta" questions.

My suggestion is to:
1) Email user list;
2) Each email addresses a single issue
3) If others see the same issues - best bet is to report a bug at
bugs.libreoffice.org - a volunteer then would have to volunteer for to fix
the issue (if there is one).

Warmest Regards,
Joel

P.S. I highly recommend not including cell phone numbers in the mailing
list - the emails are public....

*Joel Madero*
LibreOffice QA Volunteer
jmadero.dev at gmail.com