[Libreoffice-qa] Resetting Profiles Fixing Problem

m.a.riosv miguelangelrv at libreoffice.org
Sat Jun 27 07:30:30 PDT 2015

I remember have uploaded broken profiles sometimes.

but I don't remember have seen nobody taking care of them.

In my experience, usually the issue is with the
/"registrymodifications.xcu"/, and commonly after upgrade.

Maybe a good point to begin could be an option to restart repairing the
profile.
There the choice to reset only registrymodifications.xcu or the whole
profile, backing up the old.
Excluding backup folder, because can have a lot of files, and I think cannot
have influence with the issues.
Also with the possibility to restore at least the last version.

Miguel Ángel.