[Libreoffice-qa] Resetting Profiles Fixing Problem

m.a.riosv miguelangelrv at libreoffice.org
Sat Jun 27 17:36:15 PDT 2015

Olá Pedro,
thanks for the input.

I know, this happens at least, when the mail is done directly in Nabble,
even you need to be register to do it. And I'm registered with my email
account as member.

Yes I'm subscribed to the QA mailing list one of the two lists that I'm
subscribed, the is the Spanish ML.

I prefer to access directly to Nabble,
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/LibreOffice-f1639495.topics.html,
easy to access for any place.