[Libreoffice-qa] Resetting Profiles Fixing Problem

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbfaure at libreoffice.org
Tue Jun 30 23:33:24 PDT 2015

Hi Joel,

Le 27/06/2015 00:57, Joel Madero a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> I'm hoping to get a list of bugs where resetting the profile resolved
> the issue. If people want to respond to this thread with links to the
> bugs where this is the case, that would be fantastic.

There was several discussions on the French discuss mailing-list about
user profile corruption. A contributor did a survey on all messages in
fr-users and fr-discuss ML in which the profile corruption was suspected
to be the cause of the problem encountered by users asking for help.
Here is the result (in French) :
http://go.mail-archive.com/JvHyoFjABP-hZDKYnTuO6gOB8f4=
Verdict: user profile dismissed

Best regards
JBF

Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.