[Libreoffice-qa] Bugs with Backtrace but Not Reproduced

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 06:26:58 PST 2015

On 03/06/2015 12:11 AM, Alex Thurgood wrote:
> Le 06/03/2015 05:52, Joel Madero a écrit :
>
> Hi Joel,
>
>> I'm curious if anyone has any thoughts about bugs that have backtraces
>> but QA has been unable to repro. Should these just be pushed to NEW ?
>>
>> Currently there are 8 UNCONFIRMED crashers  - at least one or two of
>> those have backtraces but have had other members of QA say they cannot
>> reproduce.
>>
> Got a link for those issues handy ?
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?list_id=525899&regetlastlist=525899

There are the 8 crashers currently reported and unconfirmed. At least 2
of them have backtraces - one of the other ones has some kind of a
system dump or something...

If we can just mark as NEW then I suggest we start automatically asking
users to do a backtrace (at least suggest and link to the wiki). Might
save a few rounds of NEEDINFO -> UNCONFIRMED -> NEEDINFO -> WFM ->
UNCONFIRMED ;)

Best,
Joel