[Libreoffice-qa] problem with LibreOffice Writer

deejay simo simone.vanzago at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 21:56:11 PST 2015

   hi, yesterday I installed libre office on my computer with on-board 64-bit windows 8.1 pro . I have downloaded from ufficial libre office website of the x86 version , perhaps because of this that I have the following problem : in practice , for example, I open a .docx file , when I close it gives me an error of a library of microsoft visual . .. Now I am attaching the screen to the message that I hope is managed well the error window , waiting for your answers!