[Libreoffice-qa] Crashers - retest + bt request

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 18:51:34 PDT 2015

Hi All,

Can we put some energy into retesting crashers and either request a bt
(keyword status "want-backtrace") or do the backtrace and add keyword
"have-backtrace") Because our unconfirmed count is stable - it'd be good
to do what we can to purge these damn crashers.

Also priority should be set to either major or critical (subjective
based on # of people affected and reproducibility of the crash) and
either high or highest (high should go to MAB)

https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&chfield=short_desc&chfieldto=Now&f1=short_desc&list_id=435334&o1=anywordssubstr&product=LibreOffice&query_format=advanced&short_desc=crashes%20hang%20freeze%20crash%20segfault%20segfaults%20halt&short_desc_type=anywords

Thanks all for your continuing good work!

Best,
Joel