[Libreoffice-qa] Try not to reopen bugs when anything more than a trivial amount of time has passed

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 08:23:26 PDT 2015

Michael Stahl-2 wrote
> actually, would it be possible in our bugzilla to disallow a transition
> from RESOLVED -> REOPENED except if the user is a well-known QA or
> developer with a special bugzilla privilege?

I think this should be done ASAP.

If new Bugzilla users are advised to search for existing bugs similar to the
problem they are reporting (to avoid duplications) and they see a similar
bug it is very likely that they will REOPEN if that option is available.

The same probably applies to RESOLVED -> NEW ?