[Libreoffice-qa] Do you need Chinese translation

翻译 olivelun at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 04:27:14 PDT 2015

Dear libreoffice-qa

Do you need CHN<>ENG translation service? if so, pls take one minute to read this email. I am writing as a professional translator with more than 10 years’ experience in dealing with ENG to CHN and CHN to ENG translation. Without exaggeration, I am specialized at ENG <>CHN translation in following areas: Law, Business, Engineering, Patent, and Education. With serious attitude and zest for translation, I delivered quality translation to clients, especially in simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Cantonese and Taiwanese . My job received high praise from my clients from Ireland, UK, US.

If you need further information please contact me directly via email. By the way,I am also willing to do a free test translation. My Proz ID 716897

I am sincerely looking forward to working with you.

Best wishes!

Olive