[Libreoffice-qa] MSO 2013 Excel - Template Roundtripping

Marina Latini marina at studiostorti.com
Mon May 18 03:51:15 PDT 2015

----- Messaggio originale -----

Hi Joel,
the istructions are clear. I can start to test the documents from May 25th. This week I'm busy with some LibreOffice events in Italy and I haven't a windows machine with me.

It's ok for you?
Best,
Marina

Marina Latini
marina at studiostorti.com

Studio Storti Srl
Viale Leonardo da Vinci, 18 36100 - Vicenza (VI)
Piazza San Nazaro in Brolo, 15 20122 - Milano (MI)
http://www.studiostorti.com