[Libreoffice-qa] organizing our "crasher" bugs ?

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Wed May 27 07:36:01 PDT 2015

Hi,

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 03:25:24PM +0100, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> What would work ideally for me is to someone get the subset of all
> crashes that are ~100% reproducible under Linux and ordered by the
> number of steps required to reproduce. Any ideas on how to generate that
> subset ?

That might be hard to squeeze out of bugzilla as is. However, crasher bugs that
are bibisected can be assumed to be easily reproducable under Linux as of now
(as bibisect is Linux-only so far, although that is changing).

Here is a start:
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=PLEASETEST&columnlist=product%2Ccomponent%2Cassigned_to%2Cshort_desc%2Cchangeddate%2Cop_sys&list_id=539730&product=LibreOffice&query_based_on=&query_format=advanced&resolution=---&short_desc=crash&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=bibisected&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr

9 Calc, 4 Writer, 2 Impress, 1 Draw, 1 generic: 17 total

Best,

Bjoern