[Libreoffice-qa] Bug/feature on Bugzilla?

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Thu May 28 03:09:34 PDT 2015

Hi Stuart, all

That was also my conclusion that someone had added me :)

Meanwhile I received an email from user Beluga with the instructions on how
to add myself automatically to any bug I comment (I'm copying the
instructions here since they might be useful to other people in QA, or just
anyone contributing to bug reporting)

*Enable adding your email to CC when you comment on a Bugzilla issue (in
case the user is NOT the issue report author or some other role):

Login to Bugzilla and choose

Preferences > General Preferences > Automatically add me to the CC list of
bugs

Change "Never" to "Only if I have no role on them" ("Always" is redundant.
If the user is the reporter or has other role s/he is already CC'ed)*

Thank you all for the feedback!

Best regards,
Pedro