[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Jan Holesovsky kendy at collabora.com
Mon Nov 16 06:04:37 PST 2015

Hi Miklos, Robinson,

Michael Meeks píše v Čt 12. 11. 2015 v 16:37 +0000:

> * Further renaming in sw (Kendy/Miklos)
>     + Kendy would again update the script so that Cloph can run it before the branch-off
>     + new improvements to fix:
>         + Sw*Frm -> Sw*Frame, Crsr -> Cursor
>            -- now that sw::Frame is gone (specific to binary word filter)
>     + script lives in: bin/rename-sw-abbreviations.sh
>     + concern wrt. testing before commit (Norbert)
>         + can test the script in advance (Miklos)

I've pushed several renames so that running the script causes no
warnings and no errors, and pushed the updated script:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=3190f5a71dd3e63260edebc345aead4746a269a3

Additional testing appreciated of course :-)

>         + use more precise Clang plugins ? (Bjoern)
>            + nail the comments too (Miklos)
> AI: + run the script just before branch-off (Robinson)

It should be just a matter of running:

bin/rename-sw-abbreviations.sh

on a tree that has no local modifications, a test build, and a push like
Cloph did the last time:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=ab465b90f6c6da5595393a0ba73f33a1e71a2b65

Thank you,
Kendy