[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice releases

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 15:41:15 PST 2015

jmadero wrote
> I'm not seeing what exactly you're proposing anyone do.

It's simple: have a Bug Squashing Session. Invite all developers. Advertise
it like you do with Bug Hunting Sessions
Can you (or Robinson, or anyone) please propose this at the ESC?

jmadero wrote
> Do you want TDF to lock LibreOffice
> every other major release and say "absolutely no new features or bug
> squashing, only regression fixing?" I think you have a misunderstanding
> of the relationship that the Document Foundation (entity) has with it's
> contributors (volunteers).

I think you didn't read my email. Or maybe it's my English. Obviously the
message is not passing through.

jmadero wrote
> Again, nothing is preventing you from reaching out and trying to recruit
> developers to focus on regressions.

I can't even convince people on the QA mailing list, how could I possibly
"recruit developers"?

Never mind.