[Libreoffice-qa] Gathering OpenGL info

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 03:06:11 PDT 2015

Le 04/10/2015 13:04, Yousuf 'Jay' Philips a écrit :

Hi Jay,

> Hi All,
>
> I've just added info to the OpenGL wiki page on how to get a computer's
> OpenGL details so QA can instruct users to provide this when they are
> reporting bugs related to this.

The OpenGL Driver Monitor only seems to be available to people with OSX
Developer accounts, where it can be found in the Graphics Tools DMG as
an additional download in the Developer Downloads.

Once the Grapics Tools download has been completed, mount  the disk
image and double-click on OpenGL Driver Monitor.

Then go to menu Monitors > Renderer Info
This will give you a collapsible tree view of the various supported
extensions and OpenGL capabilities of the graphic chip(s) currently
available on the OSX system on which it is run. These details can be
saved to a text file via the SaveAsText button.

Alex