[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Tommy barta at quipo.it
Mon Oct 19 22:12:12 PDT 2015

Michael Meeks wrote:

> * Raw data for new metrics:
>      + issues marked as 'highest' priority.
>      + considered equivalent to MAB.
>          http://tdf.io/mab

I like the new table but I think it would be better to put the "total"
column just after the release column, and then the different subtotal
components...

moreover since the table is very large and you need to scroll
horizontally to see it's end it would be useful to have the release
number column on both ends of the table, otherwise when you are on the
extreme right you don't know which release are you looking at

just my 2 cents