[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] Bugzilla upgraded to 4.4.10 (and Severity/Priority fields restricted)

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 02:09:44 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Bugzilla has been upgraded to 4.4.10 and updated patches for
restricting access to the Importance fields (Priority & Severity) have
been deployed as well:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Administration#Access_Control

Everyone in QA (plus the devs) should be a member of the
'Contributors' group in Bugzilla, as well as any users who've read the
wiki pages and understand that we have guidelines for prioritization:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Fields/Priority#Getting_Started

One of the Administrators can help add people to this group. Just ping us:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Administration#Administrators

If you see any issues with the Bugzilla upgrade or the access control
that's been implemented, please let me know!

Thanks,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon
QA Engineer - The Document Foundation
qubit at libreoffice.org
802-379-9482 | IRC: colonelqubit on Freenode