[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Apr 7 14:44:56 UTC 2016

On Thu, Apr 07, 2016 at 03:36:07PM +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
>         + Made some progress on writer regressions (Bjoern)
>             + could close some - have commits, but not closed.

            + count is at 6 currently (all severity minor):
                + 2 SimpleWinLayout still (was reverted already?)
                + 2 more with committed fixes
                + 1 more Windows only
                + 1 general
            + http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Getting-LibreOffice-Writer-5-0-6-bibisected-regression-free-against-LibreOffice-4-4-0-was-LibreOffic-td4179580.html#a4179743

Assuming 2 SimpleWinLayout bugs can be closed as can those with committed
fixes, we are left with only 2 bibisected writer regressions (1 on non-windows)
left open from LibreOffice 5.0.0.

Best,

Bjoern