[Libreoffice-qa] Testing Release Notes 5.2 - Support wildcards to be compatible with XLS/XLSX and with ODF 1.2

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 09:50:43 UTC 2016

Hola Miguel Ángel

m.a.riosv wrote
> Please could someone take a look to the attached test, perhaps I'm
> misinterpreting how wildcards works.

You are right, there is definitely a bug in LibreOffice implementation of
Wildcards
One comment: the last pattern has a redundancy, a question mark before an
asterisk is the same as simply the asterisk. E.g. *c?*1 is the same as *c*1

I suggest that for the bug report in the sample file you add an extra column
with the expected results as values so that it is easier to see what is
wrong.

BTW If anyone is interested in testing this new feature (under Windows 10,
at least) the only Master builds that do run are the x86 from TB39

Best regards,
Pedro