[Libreoffice-qa] What to do with many files

Ekari ekaristore at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 11:48:19 UTC 2016

Hi,

Thanks for all the interest shown,
in my experience 85% of MO files open
badly in LO and although I have tried to reported
all bugs on bugzilla, it is a monumental work to go
through all my files, and most of them have problems
when comparing side by side with MO.

If you would like to help Pedro, I could send you the
files, but I can't provide any kind of information on the problems
as they need to be compared 1 by 1 with MO and LO open.

I have reported 14 bugs to date. one of them is classified as importance
high/critical
so I think this would be a great contribution, and if no one would be
willing to help I
would still go through the files myself but would be much more slowly than
with a helping hand.

On 29 July 2016 at 09:56, Pedro <pedlino at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi again
>
> Possibly some good news related to your offer.
> Maybe there is no need to manually check all the documents and report
> individual bug reports
>

> http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Help-with-an-old-regression-in-text-rendering-needed-td4188876.html
>
> I'm really interested in how much progress this tool could achieve.
> Document
> fidelity across Office suites is in my opinion the greatest obstacle to
> LibreOffice adoption.
>
> Regards,
> Pedro
>

> --