[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Dec 15 18:10:23 UTC 2016

Hi,
On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 12:19:54PM +0100, Cor Nouws wrote:
> Michael Meeks wrote on 08-12-16 17:56:
> >     + Mail merge regressions: http://tdf.io/mmregressions
> >         + 4 open; 4 open last meeting (2 OSX, 1 Linux, 1 generic but hard repro)
> >                   => drop from the QA section from now - always four.
>
> Counting 5 at the moment.

Yes, but the rationale was the extraordinary number of MM regressions we had
during the cleanup of the old (really horrible) code. That major cleanup is
finishe for the most part now, activity in the area is back to normal, so no
justification anymore to highlight MM regressions over regressions elsewhere.

Best,

Bjoern