[Libreoffice-qa] Reminder: QA Meeting tomorrow

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 19:11:02 CET 2016

Hi all,

Quick reminder that our next QA Meeting is tomorrow:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2016/February_10

After some interesting wrestling with our Automatic Meeting Bot
(Moral: Never trust a robot![1]), I shoved the minutes from our last
meeting directly up on the wiki here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2016/January_27

Want to help pick a new time for the QA Meeting?
I'll be sending out a new Doodle[2] shortly asking for your input
about when would be best for us to have our biweekly QA Meetings. Your
input will be very helpful!

Thanks,
--R

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb2Pzl1U0sY
[2] There were a couple of issues with the last FOSS
meeting-scheduling software I tested, so I'm falling back to Doodle
for the time being. Sorry, RMS.

--
Robinson Tryon
LibreOffice Community Outreach Herald
qubit at libreoffice.org
802-379-9482 | IRC: colonelqubit on Freenode