[Libreoffice-qa] Excel key bindings for Calc

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 19:52:05 UTC 2016

Hi Jay

jphilipz wrote
> With LO 5.1, F4 was made to toggle absolute/relative addresses.
> <snip>
> Works for me, so i guess its the portuguese keyboard. Some keyboard
> shortcuts have different shortcuts based on the language UI of LO that
> the user is using, so do file a bug for this and suggest an alternative
> shortcut that can work on your keyboard and CC me. Would also be good to
> get feedback from other users using the portuguese keyboard for their
> suggestion for an alternative shortcut.

It seems that you missed a previous answer

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Libreoffice-qa-Excel-key-bindings-for-Calc-tp4176931p4176961.html

In any case I think it's not a question of selecting an alternative shortcut
but that LO accepts Ctrl+; even if some users have to press the Shift key.
This works in Excel regardless of the keyboard so there is a solution. Maybe
the trick is to force Ctrl+; and Ctrl+Shift+; to execute the same command
(therefore Ctrl+Shift+; is not usable for other commands)

Pedro