[Libreoffice-qa] [QA] Need someone having Excel

m.a.riosv miguelangelrv at libreoffice.org
Thu Jan 7 11:49:56 PST 2016

Hi Gerard,

about comment in A4, If I'm not wrong, modify cell format never changes the
cell content. Formatting the cell as text after enter a number or a formula,
it doesn't convert them to text.

about the criteria as number only summing for numbers in the criteria range,
I think in calc interpreting text as number is only done with direct
references, not with ranges, putting in B6: =SUM(B3:B6) results is 2 not 4
how results with =B3+B4+B5+B6. There are some options in
Menu/Tools/Options/LibreOffice calc/Formula - Detailed Calculation Settings
- Details, but I think don't help in this case.

Regards.
Miguel Ángel.