[Libreoffice-qa] 5.1.0RC2 runs on MozTrap

V Stuart Foote VStuart.Foote at utsa.edu
Mon Jan 18 09:31:23 PST 2016

sophi wrote
> Hi Stuart,
>
> Thanks for running your tests on MozTrap. I've seen that you've created
> a new run on MozTrap, what was the purpose of this run and why didn't
> you use the one that was created? you wanted to test a special build?
> In general, it's better to keep the tests in the same run but maybe you
> had a special reason for that.

Sorry, not intentional to spin off a new run.  Used the "set your values"
dialog and entered the apparently desired build field, and picked the other
environments from the drop down.  That spun off the new test case--tagged
with the build.

Was not clear that the build would not be required, as the other drop down
lists should be selected to capture the testing environment.

<http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4172165/MozTrap_SetYourValues.png>

Maybe when loading the consolidated RC runs they should be created with the
build SHA1 signature tagged?

Stuart