[Libreoffice-qa] (no subject)

V Stuart Foote VStuart.Foote at utsa.edu
Fri Jul 1 13:06:20 UTC 2016

@Markus, *

Looks like we can "Custom Search" search on the "Crash report or crash
signature"  for an "is not empty" value, so only advantage to having a
keyword set would be to identify the BZ as being generated from the CR
portal on review rather than by a user when the CR is submitted.

Would expect that we would come to take a KEYWORD entry to mean that the
report had been generated based on the CR review, and so perhaps would not
have as much value as a manual submission with full STR?

In practice, assume any interested would peruse the CR site and individually
add themselves as a CC for the linked Bugzilla report.

This is the comment now for a BZ report generated from the CR portal.

> This bug was filed from the crash reporting server and is
> br-06e4ab19-8bac-492d-a4f2-962ab692dd79.

Perhaps add  additional text to the CR generated reports requesting "any
affected review the BZ report and add STR if missing".  That might help
focus any dev effort and assist in verifying that issue is resolved.

Stuart