[Libreoffice-qa] [Writer] Inserting dummy text, changing font to a non-existing one leads to grey menues in 5.2.0.0RC1

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Fri Jul 8 17:05:57 UTC 2016

Hello Richard, *,
Richard wrote:
> Just tried this on my System:
> Host: mx64 Kernel: 4.5.0-0.bpo.2-amd64 x86_64 (64 bit gcc: 4.9.2)
> Desktop: Xfce 4.12.2 (Gtk 2.24.25)
> Distro: MX-15_x64 Fusion 24 December 2015 (based on Jessie
v8.5)

> I see nothing untoward, but then I have no uninstalled fonts like
> Calligula. I have installed the ttf-mscorefonts-installer and all
> it's baggage so files from MS users are usually not a problem.

thanks for testing :) I am not even sure, if there is a font called
"Calligula" ... ;) As written in my first mail, I used it to use a
font, which is not installed on my system ... ;) I am using LO's
font replacement for other fonts like "Arial", "Times New Roman" and
the like ... ;)
Have a nice evening
Thomas.

--