[Libreoffice-qa] Print current page

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 17:33:40 UTC 2016

Hi Stuart

V Stuart Foote wrote
> Pretty obvious.  A specific "Print current page" action was deemed
> unneeded as the Print Dialog "Pages" field provides capability to select
> just the single page via radio button.  That field is populated with the
> "current" page on opening the dialog.
> <snip>
> But suspect the better solution would be enhancing the Print Preview to
> allow printing of individual page via context menu.

The Print dialog always shows the first page as preview. The current page is
indeed showing in the Pages box but because it is greyed out it is not so
obvious (I wouldn't have found it without your answer)

And yes, I agree that a "Print this page" in the context menu of the Print
Preview would be a nice addition but a simply check box for Current Page
would be even more intuitive.

Thank you for the quick (and accurate) answer!
Pedro