[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Fri Mar 25 16:29:57 UTC 2016

Hi,

Le 2016-03-24 12:01, Michael Meeks a écrit :
> * Hackfests (Bjoern)
>      + next venues / suggestions
>          + Ankara, Turkey
>              +https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Hackfest/Ankara2016
>              + plan do an overview talk first (Michael)

I've put this up on our GCal events calendar. Does anyone know who we
should put down ad the LibreOffice Contact Person for the event?

>          + Germany, Munich, LiMux; End of May 2016 (Jan-Marek)
>              + Orga:https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2016/05/de/Munich
>              + 27-29 May (parallel to the Debian Sun Camp)

I would like to list this on the events calendar. Does anyone know the
title that we should put down? A short blurb for the event would be
nice, and who should we put down as the LibreOffice Contact Person for
the event?

Thanks for the help.

Marc

--