[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice barnstars for QA contributions

Mike Saunders mike.saunders at documentfoundation.org
Mon May 9 14:39:24 UTC 2016

Hi QA team,

Some of you may have already seen our Month of LibreOffic campaign,
where we're encouraging community members to award each other barnstars
for their contributions:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Barnstars/2016-05

This campaign runs through May, and it would be awesome to have a bunch
of barnstars by the end. So if you want to credit someone else in the QA
community for their work, please award them a barnstar and we can
celebrate the awesomeness at the end! Thanks!

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation