[Libreoffice-qa] CrashDumps?

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Thu May 12 15:05:27 UTC 2016

Hi all

While deleting temporary files in my Win 7 Pro x64 machine I found a folder
named CrashDumps in my %LOCALAPPDATA% folder.

Inside it I found a bunch of soffice.bin.#####.dmp files (where # are
numbers)

Is this a new feature?

I'm currently using

Version: 5.1.3.2 (x64)
Build ID: 644e4637d1d8544fd9f56425bd6cec110e49301b
CPU Threads: 8; OS Version: Windows 6.1; UI Render: default;
Locale: pt-PT (pt_PT)

Are these files useful even if I can't reproduce what caused the crash(es)?
Should I upload them somewhere or can I simply delete it?

Regards,
Pedro