[Libreoffice-qa] Italian Students Internship

Marina Latini marina at studiostorti.com
Tue May 24 14:59:45 UTC 2016

Hi all,

The students of the Italian high schools - between 15 and 18 years old - must spend from 200 to 400 hours working in a company for a kind of
internship named "alternation school-work".
>From June 13th, I'll mentor 5 students involved in QA and L10N. You should see them in IRC and mailing-lists soon. :)

QA tasks:
* MozTrap
* QA easy hacks (thank you Tommaso)

L10N tasks:
* easy hack on help content (thank you Olivier)
* Italian translation of UI (thank you Valter)
* Italian translation of user guides (thank you Luca)

Best,
Marina

Marina Latini
marina at studiostorti.com