[Libreoffice-qa] 5.2 Beta problems

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Sun May 29 09:47:57 UTC 2016

Hey Pedro,

On Sat, May 28, 2016 at 5:22 PM, Pedro <pedlino at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> After installing version 5.2 Beta as a parallel install under Win 10 x64 I
> get two problems:
>
> 2) On the second run LibreOffice reports that it is not working correctly
> and needs to send a Bug Report. Clicking yes briefly flashes a console
> window (but the message is displayed too fast to be read) and nothing
> happens after: no Success/Failure/Thank you dialog but also no crash or any
> problem...

That is currently expected. The UI still needs to be improved but the crash
has been uploaded correctly.

> <http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4184641/bug_report.png>
>
> Is this a feature test but no report is actually sent?
>
> Can anyone confirm this?

You can see your report at
http://crashreport.libreoffice.org/stats/signature/KERNELBASE.dll+0x71f28

I'm currently working on improving the client and the server side but for
now it is mostly to see how many resources we need to handle it for the
production. UI improvements will hopefully land for the beta2 builds both
on client as well as on the server.

Regards,
Markus