[Libreoffice-qa] 41max and 42max bibisect repositories?

Matthew J. Francis mjay.francis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 01:05:17 UTC 2016

On 04/10/2016 19:23, Xisco Fauli wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anybody know anything about 41max and 42max bibisect repositories
> mentioned in this video:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLmEfvjVN7s&t=07m39s ?
>
> I can't find them anywhere but it would be wonderful to have those too.
>
> Regards

Hi,

I did build "max" repositories for 4.1 and 4.2 - if you can nominate one
person to download and transfer them to the regular location, I can
provide a link privately (ideally one download only as I'm on the hook
for bandwidth where they're hosted)

They are incrementally built rather than with clean builds for each
revision, so the results need to be taken with care and a pinch of salt,
but treated appropriately still far better than nothing.

Regards
Matthew Francis