[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Jan Iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Fri Oct 7 11:23:19 UTC 2016

> 	I missed that; there are phone dial-ins; we can only fit ten people in
> the hangout, and when that's full - it is necessary either to start a
> new hangout and bridge it to the dial-ins (quite possible) or to call by
> phone.
>
> 	Either way, its always good to have you in the call =)

I know these parts (do not have a landline), and I assume I simply got used to your excellent service of you inviting me, so I connected too late.

We should really start looking at ways to increase the number, I know there are open source packages that can do that.

Anyhow, nothing important was missed.

have a super weekend

rgds
jan I.